Benefits of SculpSure
Stubborn fat deposits are a problem for many people, because even with a healthy diet and regular exercise, it’s often impossible to get rid of those trouble spots. However, there are several laser technologies that can target, and also eliminate these unwanted fat cells from the body. SculpSure body contouring by Cynosure is one of the best alternatives available. But how does it work, and what are some of the benefits of SculpSure treatments?
What is SculpSure?
SculpSure is a laser fat reduction treatment that targets the subcutaneous fat below the surface of the skin. It is FDA approved and has been proven to dissolve up to 24% of the fat in the area that has been treated. Having 4 applicators SculpSure it is possible to treat several areas in one session. The immediate benefits of SculpSure are it is painless and there is also no downtime, so patients can immediately resume normal activities.
It is possible to adjust the power levels on the laser during treatment, in order to minimize any discomfort.
Most patients achieve excellent results with just one treatment, but if there are larger areas of stubborn fat that you need to treat, doctors advise that you wait at least 6 weeks between sessions.
SculpSure treatment is fast, only taking about 25 minutes. The SculpSure applicators are arranged and applied on the areas being treated. The fat cells below the applicators are injured by the laser energy emitted, and the fat melts. The fat is then eliminated by the body over time.
How does it work?
SculpSure uses controlled hyperthermic technology to destroy the fat cells, and reduce fat. The laser energy is delivered using a 1064nm diode laser. The fat cells are heated to targeted temperatures of between 42 to 47 degrees Celsius. The heat and energy delivered by the laser is absorbed only by the fat cells, and the surrounding tissues and organs are not affected in any way.
What results can you expect?
Most patients experience results about 6 weeks after treatment, but optimal results can take up to 3 months.
Are there any side-effects
There are generally no side-effects associated with SculpSure treatment. In rare cases patients experienced soreness in the treated areas.
Benefits of SculpSure
If you have regions of unwanted fat that you would like to slim down, SculpSure may be the ideal alternative. It is a very good non-surgical fat reduction option, because it’s effective, non-invasive, and doesn’t hurt.
SculpSure is fast becoming the preferred treatment for body contouring for several reasons. Here are a few of the benefits:
- It works quickly. SculpSure melts away unwanted fat in just 25 minutes. This makes it a very good option for busy people, as it can easily be done in the lunch hour.
- There is no pulling of the skin or suction. As a result of this, there is no bruising or pain after the procedure.
- SculpSure has 4 applicators, and this makes it possible to treat multiple areas at once.
- SculpSure has a built-in cooling system, which helps to maintain the right temperature. This minimizes any patient discomfort.
- It uses no needles or anesthesia, so there is also no downtime.
- It’s completely non-invasive, and this significantly reduces any risks or possible side-effects.
- The results achieved with SculpSure are permanent, because the fat that is dissolved is gone for good.
- SculpSure delivers natural looking results without surgery.
Are you a good candidate?
If you have small areas of excess fat on your abdomen or flanks, and you are at or near your ideal weight, you may be a good candidate for SculpSure body contouring. SculpSure is not a weight loss solution, so it is therefore not meant for people that are significantly overweight.
If you have problem areas of excess fat, and think that SculpSure may be the right option for you, contact A beautiful You Medical Spa, located in Memphis, TN. Call us today at 901-683-8220 for a consultation with one of our clinicians. You can also book an appointment online by going to http://www.abeautifulyoumedicalspa.com/contact-us/.