CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 574
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Victor Perez MD
6300 W. 143rd Street, Suite 210, Overland Park, Kansas 66223 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Perez, M.D., F.A.C.S. is a board certified plastic surgeon by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, the only board in plastic surgery recognized by the American board of Medical Specialties. He is an active member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a member of The Greater Kansas City Plastic Surgery Society.
Growing up in Monterrey Mexico, Dr. Perez had a passion for medicine from an early age. While in medical school, he would follow his brother, a general surgeon, who gave him surgical experience early on. Marveled by the “operating theatre”, Dr. Perez knew by the time he did his plastic surgery rotation in medical school that the plastic surgical field was his goal.
Dr. Perez was accepted to a surgical residency at the prestigious University Hospital in Monterrey, Mexico. However, determined to train in the United States, he moved to the U.S. to continue his training. He received postgraduate training in the surgical field, including plastic surgery, at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, IL and Western Reserve Care System in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Perez received fellowship training in Burn Surgery at The Shiners Burn Hospital for Children and the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston TX. There he was assigned as a flight surgeon to retrieve burn victims from all over the country, and bring them to Shriners Burn Institute, in Galveston, TX for the most advanced burn care available.
Having completed his general surgery requirements for a plastic surgery career, Dr. Perez move to Southern California and did a formal plastic surgery residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. In Southern California, “The Mecca” of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Perez was able to train with some of the Los Angeles areas’ finest plastic surgeons.
In 2002, Dr. Perez became the Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of Kansas Medical Center and served as director of the burn unit. There he was involved in the education and mentoring of the plastic surgery residents. Dr. Perez also currently serves as the Chief of Plastic Surgery Service at the Kansas City VA Medical Center, a position he has held since 2002. Dr. Perez believes whole heartedly in using his plastic surgery skills to benefit the lives of other people. He is well versed in all aspects of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
In order to fulfill his passion for Aesthetic Surgery, Dr. Perez formed his private practice, Renue Aesthetic Surgery, in the summer of 2009. Solely focusing on cosmetic plastic surgery at Renue Aesthetic, Dr. Perez specializes in surgical and non-surgical procedures of the body and face. At Renue Aesthetic Surgery, Dr. Perez believes that the goal of any plastic surgery is to have beautiful, natural results.
Having more than 25 years of surgical experience, in Mexico and the U.S., as well as more than 10 years as a educator and trainer in plastic surgery, has allowed Dr. Perez to become a respected plastic surgeon in the Kansas City area. His emphasis on patient care and meticulous attention to detail have earned him the trust and respect from his residents, patients, and colleagues.
Procedures performed by Victor Perez MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Smartlipo MPX
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)