CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery American Board of Surgery - General
Profile Views: 587
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Tom Pousti MD
8851 Center Drive, Suite 300, San Diego, California 91942 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Tom Pousti San Diego Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon specializing in Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and is dedicated to restoring appearance, self-esteem, function, and quality of life to his patients.
After 20+ years of extensive medical and surgical training, Dr. Tom Pousti is double board certified in General Surgery as well as Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. While Dr. Tom Pousti had studied and performed the fine art of plastic surgery, he understands that there are constant advances in plastic surgery technology and has incorporated the latest cutting edge advances into his daily practice.
Dr. Tom Pousti is noted for his warm, personal demeanor and has a passion for the details of cosmetic surgery that lead to extraordinary results. Dr. Pousti graduated from UCSD undergrad program and continued on to UC Irvine for medical school and surgical training. He was offered a Plastic Surgery Fellowship where he learned from the best of the best in the plastic surgery field.
Procedures performed by Tom Pousti MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Pectoral Implants (Pectoral Augmentation or Pec Implants)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)