CertificationAmerican Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery American Board of Otolaryngology
Profile Views: 161
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Thomas Walker, MD
5730 Glenridge Drive Suite T200, Atlanta, GA 30328 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Thomas Walker, MD, FACS is dedicated to creating naturally beautiful results and exceptional quality of care in facial plastic surgery. Some of Dr. Walker’s most prominant procedures are revision rhinoplasty surgery, Brow Lift Surgery, neck lift surgery and Buccal Fat Removal. With extensive education and experience, including fellowship training, Dr. Walker specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures for the face and neck, including both surgical and nonsurgical options. As a client, you can expect treatments tailored to your specific needs beginning with a thorough consultation. Dr. Walker is available for appointments both in his Atlanta, Georgia office, and through a secure telehealth platform.
Procedures performed by Thomas Walker, MD
- Botulinum Toxin aka Botox
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Facial Resurfacing
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Nonsurgical Skin Tightening
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Scar Revision