CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 1124
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Steven Yarinsky MD
7 Wells Street, 3rd Floor, Saratoga Springs, New York 12866 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Steven Yarinsky spent two years in intensive Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery training at Medical College of Ohio, after completing his undergraduate education at Dartmouth College, medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, and five years of general surgery residency at Ohio State University Hospital, Columbus and at Marshall University Medical School. You may not be aware of the fact that the best doctors continue their medical education long after medical school. Dr. Yarinsky dedicates over 150 hours every three years of continuing medical education to perfecting his techniques, and to learning about the latest cosmetic procedures to offer his patients the best possible results.
Dr. Yarinsky’s extensive cosmetic surgery training and over 25 years of practical experience helping thousands of cosmetic surgery patients gives you the added assurance that he is dedicated to helping you achieve the result that you desire.
He was selected each year as one of the “Top Plastic Surgeons” by Consumers’ Research Council of America in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014; by Plastic Surgery Practice Magazine as one of the “Best Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons” in the United States in 2013 and 2014; and by Saratoga Today for being one of the “Best of the Saratoga Region” as well as a “Best Plastic Surgeon” for 2013, 2014 and 2015. Dr. Yarinsky was also named a 2014 “Regional Top Doctor” by Castle Connolly – a designation earned by only the top 10-15% of physicians in the geographical area.
Procedures performed by Steven Yarinsky MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Cellulite Treatment (Cellulite Reduction)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Laser Facial Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)