CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 737
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Steven Vath MD
725 Heritage Road, Suite 100, Golden, Colorado 80401 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Steven Vath is a highly respected plastic surgeon in Denver who attracts patients from Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, and across the country. He is dedicated to the specialty of cosmetic plastic surgery offering procedures for the face, breasts, and body. His practice philosophy is to provide each patient with in-depth, individualized care and superior, natural-looking surgical results.
“From the moment I meet patients in a consultation, I am especially focused on listening to their concerns about the areas they wish to improve,” Dr. Vath says. “I thoroughly explain the options available and the reasoning behind these options to help my patients decide on the best treatment plan for them.”
As a Denver plastic surgeon, Dr. Vath understands that choosing to have cosmetic surgery is a very personal and often emotional decision, which is why he places a high level of importance on the rapport he builds with each patient.
“Trust is the cornerstone of every good relationship,” Dr. Vath notes. “I must understand my patients’ motivation for seeking cosmetic surgery and my patients need to feel confident and comfortable that I can help them achieve their goals.”
Dr. Vath blends tried-and-true, classic surgical procedures proven safe and effective over decades with innovative, state-of-the art techniques and surgical equipment. He has assembled a highly experienced and dedicated staff and surgical team to ensure all patients receive the safest, highest level of care.
Dr. Vath was drawn to cosmetic plastic surgery because he appreciates the combination of art and science necessary to provide his patients with beautiful results.
“Of course, when talking about surgery, technical skills are critically important. But when talking about cosmetic surgery, a keen aesthetic eye is just as valuable,” Dr. Vath states. “Not even a slightly unnatural or bizarre appearance is acceptable after plastic surgery, so I prioritize achieving not only the most attractive results, but also the most natural looking.”
Dr. Vath is acutely aware that people come to him with the purpose of looking better and, perhaps more importantly, feeling better about themselves. “It is my pleasure to be able to refine certain physical features and help draw out the natural beauty of my patients,” he continues, “and it is a special honor to play a part in potentially improving patients’ perception of themselves.”
Dr. Vath received his bachelor’s degree at Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts, and his medical degree at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in Piscataway, New Jersey. After finishing his general surgery residency at George Washington University, Dr. Vath received his plastic and reconstructive surgery training at the Louisiana State University Medical Center and Charity Hospital. He then sought further specialized training in cosmetic plastic surgery in Los Angeles at one of only a dozen fellowships in the country accredited by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Dr. Vath joined Dr. Andrew Wolfe in practice at The Center for Cosmetic Surgery in 2004.
Dr. Vath is a member of several prominent medical organizations, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). He is also board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Vath and his wife Tricia decided to settle in Denver because of the fantastic quality of life, down-to-earth people, and gorgeous mountains. Both born on the mid-Atlantic East Coast, they feel that Colorado offers an ideal blend of big-city sophistication and amenities, outdoor living, and minimal congestion. Dr. Vath enjoys skiing, snowboarding, trail running, marathons, weight lifting, tennis, golf, playing guitar, and singing.
The Center for Cosmetic Surgery
Cherry Creek, Denver
501 S Cherry St #900
Denver, CO 80246
Phone: (303) 951-2100
Procedures performed by Steven Vath MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)