CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery American Board of Surgery - General
Profile Views: 553
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Steven Teitelbaum MD
1301 20th Street, Suite 350, Santa Monica, California 90404 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Steven Teitelbaum is an Associate Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at the UCLA School of Medicine, President of the California Society of Plastic Surgeons, and has been in private practice in Santa Monica since 1995. He specializes exclusively in aesthetic plastic surgery.
Dr. Teitelbaum received his medical education at UCLA School of Medicine and he completed his surgical residency at Harvard. This stellar academic and practical training developed him into a fine surgeon, and then the incomparable experience in the busy plastic surgery wards at LA County Hospital during his plastic surgery training at USC enabled him to hone and master his skills.
There are many routes to becoming a plastic surgeon, and Dr. Teitelbaum chose the most thorough and demanding training process: completing entire residencies in both general surgery and plastic surgery. He went on to become board certified in both Surgery and in Plastic Surgery, and is a member of nearly every national and international plastic surgery organization.
At Dr. Teitelbaum’s graduation from plastic surgery training, his program director introduced him by saying that he hoped that he would live up to his potential to be both an excellent surgeon and someone who would bring science to aesthetic surgery. Dr. Teitelbaum has since given lectures on five continents, teaches at the world’s largest and most important aesthetic surgery meeting, participated in multiple research trials, written book chapters and journal articles, and teaches final-year plastic surgery residents at UCLA.
Dr. Teitelbaum holds leadership positions in the major plastic surgery societies including Treasurer and Legislative Committee Chair of the California Society of Plastic Surgeons, as well as Board Member of the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation. He has advocated for the rights of plastic surgery patients on Capitol Hill, the state capital, and in front of the FDA.
Plastic Surgery is not just Dr. Teitelbaum’s vocation; it is his all-encompassing passion.
Procedures performed by Steven Teitelbaum MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Smart Lipo
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)