CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 583
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Steven Copit MD
840 Walnut Street, 15th Floor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Copit is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and a Clinical Assocate Professor of surgery at Jefferson. A Philadelphia native with over 18 years of experience as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven E. Copit is well regarded in the field of cosmetic surgery and breast reconstruction. Dr. Copit graduated from Duke University and obtained his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. He then completed his residency in general surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and a residency in plastic surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.
Dr. Copit is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Procedures performed by Steven Copit MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Collagen Injections
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Permanent Makeup (Micropigmentation and Permanent Cosmetics)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)