CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 739
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Stephen Lazarus MD
801 Weisgarber Road, Suite 500, Knoxville, Tennessee 37909 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Lazarus has been selected as one of the Best Doctors in America for his outstanding work in plastic surgery. He has consistently been recognized as a top plastic surgeon in Knoxville, Tennessee, by CityView’s Annual Top Doctors Survey and has been featured in the CityView Spotlight.
Stephen M. Lazarus, M.D., F.A.C.S. With more than 30 years of experience as a plastic surgeon in Knoxville, Dr. Lazarus pursues the highest standards for surgical techniques and quality patient care. For this reason, Dr. Lazarus established the first AAAASF-accredited office-based plastic surgery practice in Knoxville, Tennessee. The American Association for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF) inspects and evaluates plastic surgery facilities to ensure that they meet the highest standards. Dr. Lazarus has also met the Tennessee requirements to be certified as a Level III office-based surgery facility.
“AAAASF-accredited facilities must meet stringent national standards for operating safety and quality patient care,” says Dr. Lazarus. “Although a considerable amount of effort and expense go into maintaining an accredited facility, I feel that my patients deserve it.” Dr. Lazarus opened the plastic surgery facility in 1992, where more than 5,000 plastic surgery procedures have been safely performed. He credits his skilled surgical staff in achieving this record for safety and quality care. “Although I have privileges at Knoxville hospitals, my cosmetic surgery patients overwhelmingly choose the privacy and convenience of office surgery,” says Dr. Lazarus.
A Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) attends and fully monitors every operation Dr. Lazarus performs. With the use of intravenous medications, patients remain comfortably “asleep” throughout the entire procedure, and no anesthetic gases are needed. For additional safety, Dr. Lazarus and his C.R.N.A are ACLS certified (Advanced Cardiac Life Support).
Procedures performed by Stephen Lazarus MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Collagen Injections
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)