CertificationFellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
Profile Views: 534
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Stephen Brown MD
408 North Service Road East, Unit 1, Oakville, Ontario L6H 5R2 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Brown is a board certified plastic surgeon who has been helping men and women improve their appearance for over 25 years. Viewing his work as the “surgical art of possibilities”, he finds it very rewarding to restore function and create balance between the way you look and the way you feel. His calm demeanour and advanced surgical expertise has made him one of the country’s most endeared plastic surgeons.
Dr. Brown received his training in plastic surgery at the University of Western Ontario and the University of Toronto. Since 1987, Dr. Brown has practiced in the Halton region, and is affiliated with Halton Healthcare services at the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, where he once served as the Deputy Chief of Surgery, and the Milton District Hospital. He also has privileges at hospitals in Mississauga and Burlington.
Procedures performed by Stephen Brown MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Permanent Makeup (Micropigmentation and Permanent Cosmetics)
- Scar Revision
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)