CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery American Board of Surgery - General
Profile Views: 328
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Stephen Beals MD
5410 N Scottsdale Road, Suite E-400, Paradise Valley, Arizona 85253 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Beals graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1978 and completed a General Surgery Residency at Beaumont Hospital in Detroit, MI. In pursuit of specialized training, he completed the Phoenix Plastic surgery Residency in Phoenix, AZ, which included reconstructive and cosmetic techniques, followed by a Craniomaxillofacial Fellowship at the University of Toronto, Hospital for Sick Children. He has been in private practice since 1986 and has founded the Craniofacial Foundation of Arizona and the Barrow Children’s Cleft and Craniofacial Center (previously Southwest Craniofacial Center) where he is currently the Director. He has also developed the Heads Up Baby educational material.
Dr. Beals was certified by the American Board of Plastic surgery in 1986 and the American Board of Surgery in 1984. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Pediatrics. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic surgery, the American Society of Craniofacial Surgery (founding member), the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association, the American Association of Plastic surgery, and the International Society of Craniofacial Surgery.
In addition to being a Cosmetic Surgeon in Phoenix he is involved in teaching, research and publication. He is an Associate Professor of Plastic surgery at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences at Arizona State University. He spent much of his childhood in Africa as the son of missionaries and has participated in overseas medical missions in countries such as Bangladesh, Mexico, and Vietnam. Dr. Beals has consistently appeared in the Phoenix Top Docs magazine and among the Best Doctors in America, and has received accolades for his service to the community.
500 West Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Procedures performed by Stephen Beals MD
- Acne Treatments
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Collagen Injections
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)