CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 565
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Stacy Peterson MD
818 North Emporia, Suite 305, Wichita, Kansas 67214 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Stacy Peterson was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas, and has maintained his strong family roots in our community. His undergraduate degree is from Southern Methodist University and his doctorate of medicine is from the University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS. He became board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in 1989.
Dr. Peterson is a clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Wichita, Kansas, and is on staff at several area hospitals. He is licensed in both Kansas and Texas.
Dr. Peterson specializes in the state-of-the-art techniques, maintaining his education by attending numerous seminars and specialty meetings yearly.
In addition to maintaining a busy private practice, Dr. Peterson enjoys spending time with his wife Allison and their five daughters. He is an avid KU fan, loves to read and spends some of his free time helping out on his family’s farm.
Dr. Peterson was voted Best Plastic Surgeon Doctor in Wichita Kansas for 2015.
Procedures performed by Stacy Peterson MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)