CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery American Board of Surgery - General
Profile Views: 777
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Sami Bittar MD
5201 South Willow Springs Road, Suite 440, La Grange, Illinois 60525 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Sami M. Bittar, MD, FACS is a board-certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with extensive experience in the field of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body. Dr. Bittar received his general surgery residency training at The Western Pennsylvania Hospital. He completed a fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s and also a microsurgery fellowship at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. He received certification by the American Boards of General Surgery, Hand Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Bittar is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the highly coveted American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, and numerous other professional societies.
Dr. Bittar has hospital appointments at Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, Hinsdale Hospital and Surgical Center, LaGrange Memorial Hospital, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, and Ingalls Same Day Surgery. He also holds an Assistant Professorship of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Rush Medical College and has taught plastic surgery residents at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center for several years.
Dr. Bittar has participated in several publications and academic presentations. He has authored a chapter on “Wound Healing” in the Rush College Surgery Review Book. As evidence of his dedication, Dr. Bittar was recently named, once again, to the prestigious “Top Doctors, Chicago Metro Area,” which is a peer-published review distributed by Castle Connolly Medical, Ltd. In addition, Dr. Bittar’s teaching appointment keeps him abreast of the latest technological advances.
Procedures performed by Sami Bittar MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Collagen Injections
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)