CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 548
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Scott Kasden MD
2813 W. Southlake Blvd., Suite 130, Southlake, Texas 76092 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Scott Kasden was born and raised in the Washington, D.C. Area. He completed his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in zoology at The George Washington University, and earned his medical degree from the prestigious Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. For the next seven years, Dr. Kasden completed his general surgery training and finished his plastic surgery training before moving to North Texas.
Dr. Kasden opened his first office in Fort Worth in 1993, and for seven years he gained invaluable experience caring for some of the most severely injured trauma and reconstructive patients.
He became certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, and was honored to be admitted into many societies such as The American Society of Plastic Surgery, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and The American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
In 1999 Dr. Kasden moved his home and practice to Southlake, becoming the first plastic surgeon to open an office in the then small town with a new Town Square.
Currently, Dr. Kasden has two professional passions: Cosmetic surgery, and cosmetic rehabilitation of massive weight loss patients (who usually undergo surgical weight loss procedures).
Procedures performed by Scott Kasden MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Permanent Makeup (Micropigmentation and Permanent Cosmetics)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)