CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery International Society of Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
Profile Views: 355
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Roger Oldham MD
10215 Fernwood Road, Suite 412 , Bethesda, Maryland 20817 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Year after year, Dr. Roger J. Oldham has been selected by physicians and patients to be featured in Washingtonian Magazine’s “Top Doctors,” Bethesda Magazine’s “Best Plastic Surgeons,” Castle Connolly’s Washington-Baltimore “Top Doctors,” and Best Doctors in America.
Dr. Oldham specializes in facial rejuvenation, breast surgery, and body contouring procedures, and offers a vast array of today’s minimally invasive cosmetic enhancements, including lasers, injection treatments, dermal fillers and fat injections. Our patients can achieve effective facial revitalization with our popular procedures that may take no longer than an average lunch hour. Our loyal “lunchtime procedure” patients greatly appreciate that Dr. Oldham personally administers his patients’ Botox injections and various fillers to ensure the most expert aesthetic results.
Because of his expertise and excellent surgical results, Dr. Roger J. Oldham is among an elite group of plastic surgeons selected for membership in the prestigious Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. A diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, he also enjoys teaching plastic surgery as an Associate Clinical Professor at Georgetown University and has served as a guest lecturer at university programs, including Georgetown, George Washington, and Duke. From teaching plastic surgery residents, to speaking at medical and community programs, to explaining new cosmetic surgery techniques on national television, he enthusiastically shares his talents and artistry.
His academic training includes general surgery and plastic surgery residencies at George Washington University and the University of Illinois, respectively. Actively engaged in the medical community, Dr. Oldham has served in leadership positions of the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons and as president of the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons, as well as chief of the plastic surgery divisions at Holy Cross Hospital and at Shady Grove Hospital.
Procedures performed by Roger Oldham MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Collagen Injections
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)