CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 349
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Robert Whitfield MD
1510 W. 34th Street, Suite 100, Austin, Texas 78703 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Whitfield is a native of Las Vegas, Nevada. He received his medical degree from the University of Nevada School of Medicine in 1996. He then completed six years of surgical training, followed by a plastic surgery residency at Indiana University Medical Center. In 2005, after finishing his plastic surgery residency, he received additional training in microsurgery by completing a one year microsurgery fellowship at the University of Nevada School of Medicine. Dr. Whitfield practiced in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for 7 years prior to joining The Breast and Body Center of Austin in 2012.
Dr. Whitfield is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons. He is an active member of the American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The American Medical Association and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Whitfield is a board member of the Aesthetic Society Education Research Foundation and the previous president of the Austin Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. He has published in many peer reviewed medical journals and has given numerous presentations both internationally and nationally. Dr. Whitfield was selected by peer physicians across the nation as Best Doctors in America in 2013 and 2014 and was voted as one of the Top Doctors in Austin by the Austin Monthly Magazine in 2013 and 2014.
Procedures performed by Robert Whitfield MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Cellulite Treatment (Cellulite Reduction)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)