CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 364
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Robert Stroup MD
1611 South Green Road, Suite 238, South Euclid, Ohio 44121 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Co-founder of Advanced Concepts, Dr. Stroup is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is an active member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. In addition to being a busy clinician, he is also a productive author and educator in his field. From 1990-1997 Dr. Stroup served as Chief of Plastic Surgery at the Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical Center. During the same period, he was Assistant Professor of Surgery in the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, and was an active member of the University Hospitals medical staff.
Since going into full-time private practice in 1997, Dr. Stroup has been an active medical staff member of Hillcrest Hospital and Geauga Regional Hospital. He is currently the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Hillcrest Hospital.
Breast surgery, body contouring and facial cosmetic surgery are areas of special interest. Dr. Stroup graduated Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Massachusetts and obtained his medical degree from Case Western Reserve University. He completed his internship at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, his general surgery residency at Lankenau Hospital in Philadelphia, and his plastic surgery residency at Case Western Reserve University. He holds licenses to practice in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Dr. Stroup is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
His work has been published in the Plastic Surgery Review, the Annals of Plastic Surgery as well as Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is a frequent lecturer and speaker on a variety of topics relating to cosmetic surgery. Dr. Stroup is a member of Operation Smile and served on a mission to Honduras providing reconstructive surgery at no cost to children with congenial and post-traumatic deformities.
Procedures performed by Robert Stroup MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Cellulite Treatment (Cellulite Reduction)
- Collagen Injections
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Perspiration Reduction (Hyperhidrosis or Sweat Reduction)
- Smart Lipo
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)