CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 525
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Robert Graper MD
2915 Coltsgate Road, Suite 103, Charlotte, North Carolina 28211 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Graper graduated from the University of North Carolina Phi Beta Kappa and then completed medical school with honors from the University of Cincinnati. He finished both General Surgery and Plastic Surgery residencies at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas. Dr. Graper is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the Mecklenburg County Medical Society. Dr. Graper received training in all areas of plastic surgery, but specializes in cosmetic surgery.
He started the Greensboro Cleft Clinic and has traveled overseas on two missions with Operation Smile to repair cleft lip and palate deformities, as well as mission trips to Panama, the Philippines, Mexico and twice to Cuba. Dr. Graper enjoys speaking about cosmetic surgery and sponsors many seminars in the Charlotte area.
Procedures performed by Robert Graper MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Facial Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Scar Revision
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)