CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 563
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Robert Feins MD
144 Tarrytown Rd, Manchester, New Hampshire 3103 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Feins graduated magna cum laude from Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts with a B.A. in chemistry in 1974. He graduated from the University of Vermont, College of Medicine in Burlington, Vermont in 1978. Dr. Feins completed both his general surgery residency in 1983 and his plastic and reconstructive surgery residency in 1985 at the University Hospital of the University of Wisconsin at Madison Medical School, in Madison, Wisconsin. Dr. Feins returned to his hometown of Manchester, New Hampshire to establish a solo private practice in 1988 where he has been in practice ever since.
Dr. Feins is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is a member in good standing of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. Dr. Feins holds staff appointments at the Elliot Hospital and Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, New Hampshire, Bedford Ambulatory Surgical Center in Bedford, New Hampshire, New Hampshire, and, New Hampshire.
Dr. Feins has served as chief surgeon on annual cleft lip and cleft palate medical missions to Ecuador for more than ten years. In that time, he and his team of surgeons, anesthesiologists, pediatricians, nurses and allied health professionals have corrected and cared for more than 1000 congenital abnormalities in infants and children in Ecuador.
Procedures performed by Robert Feins MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Laser Facial Resurfacing
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)