CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 524
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Richard Kofkoff MD
16216 Baxter Road, Suite 250, Chesterfield, Missouri 63017 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Richard L. Kofkoff is a well-respected and dedicated cosmetic surgeon in St. Louis, who has spent over twenty years developing his skill and techniques so that he can help his patients to achieve the appearance and self-confidence they desire.
In 1976, Dr. Kofkoff graduated Magna Cum Laude from Brown University. In 1980, he graduated from New York University School of Medicine, where he was elected into the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. This honor society is comprised of medical students who are in the top ten percent of their class.
Following medical school, Dr. Kofkoff was accepted into the highly selective general surgery residency program at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. During his general surgery training at Barnes, Dr. Kofkoff became intrigued by the practice of cosmetic surgery. He saw a way in which he could combine his aesthetic talents with his skills as a surgeon and began to pursue the best training he could obtain. He completed his cosmetic surgery training in 1987 at the University of California in San Francisco.
Dr. Kofkoff focuses his St. Louis cosmetic surgery skills and practice on breast and body contouring procedures. He has a special interest in improving the techniques that aid in the facilitation of patient recovery. This is exemplified by his Rapid Recovery technique, which he incorporates into all of his breast augmentation procedures.
Procedures performed by Richard Kofkoff MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)