CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery American Board of Surgery - General
Profile Views: 465
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Richard Busby MD
9155 SW Barnes Road, Suite 532, Portland, Oregon 97225 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Richard Busby is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Portland, Oregon.
Dr. Busby has studied and trained extensively in general surgery and plastic surgery. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado in 1977. He then completed medical school in 1981, also at the University of Colorado.
His general surgery internship was at the State University of New York, Syracuse, NY from 1981 to 1982, which is also where he completed his general surgery residency in 1986 from New York.
He earned his specialty, plastic surgery, during a residency at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon, from 1986 to 1988. He became board certified in 1991 by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Procedures performed by Richard Busby MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Collagen Injections
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Hair Replacement Surgery
- Hair Transplantation (Hair Restoration and Hair Replacement Surgery)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Facial Resurfacing
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Scar Revision
- Tattoo Removal (Laser Tattoo Removal and Body Art Removal)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)