CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 685
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Randy Rudderman MD
3400-C Old Milton Parkway, Suite 450, Alpharetta, Georgia 30005 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Rudderman’s experience with groundbreaking initiatives in the scientific, biomechanical and technical aspects of Plastic Surgery give him a foundation of experience not available to most plastic surgeons in private practice. Since 1989, Dr. Randy Rudderman has been in private Plastic Surgery practice in Atlanta, focusing on the full range of aesthetic procedures – eyelid surgery, breast augmentation and breast lifts, liposuction, abdominoplasty, facelifts and facial reconstruction, among others.
Dr. Rudderman obtained his medical degree from the University of Florida School of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He lectures at university-sponsored courses worldwide and continues to teach and be involved in international research projects in North America, Europe and Asia.
Dr. Rudderman’s research and practice, together with the influence of his wife Jennifer, a fashion designer who is the founder and CEO of a highly successful line of fine jewelry – have led him to view the role of Plastic Surgery in a manner that allows him to connect with his patients in a unique way.
Procedures performed by Randy Rudderman MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Cellulite Treatment (Cellulite Reduction)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)