CertificationFellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC)
Profile Views: 1264
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Quinton Chivers MD
1131A Leslie Street, Unit 300, Toronto, Ontario M3C 3L8 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Board certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and a Full Member of both the Canadian and American Societies of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Quinton Chivers is quickly becoming known as one of Canada’s leading experts in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Having trained at nearly every major institute across Canada along with several of the most respected Centres Internationally, Dr Chivers offers his patients an enormous breadth of plastic surgery knowledge along with one of the most diversified and current cosmetic surgery skill-sets available.
Dr. Chivers completed his Honors Undergraduate Degree in Pharmacology at the University of Alberta, his Medical Doctorate through the University of Calgary and his Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency Training at the University of Manitoba. Following residency training, he completed two advanced fellowships through the University of Toronto. One in Microvascular Hand and Upper Extremity Reconstruction, and the second dedicated entirely to the field of Aesthetic Surgery.
At Clinic 360, Dr. Chivers specializes in a number of body contouring procedures, including breast augmentations, reductions and lifts, liposuction, fat transfers, tummy tucks and lower body lifts. He is also skilled in several facial rejuvenation procedures, including those of the eyelids, neck and face.
Procedures performed by Quinton Chivers MD
- Acne Treatments
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Cellulite Treatment (Cellulite Reduction)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Perspiration Reduction (Hyperhidrosis or Sweat Reduction)
- Smart Lipo
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Tattoo Removal (Laser Tattoo Removal and Body Art Removal)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)