CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 591
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Paul Howard MD
2010 Patton Chapel Road North, Suite 101, Birmingham, Alabama 35216 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Paul Howard is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He completed his undergraduate degree in Chemistry from Florida State University before attending medical school at the University of Alabama. Upon completion of his Medical Degree, he completed his General Surgery Residency under Dr. John Kirklin at the University of Alabama. Dr. Howard completed his Plastic Surgery Residency under world famous D. Ralph Millard, MD at the University of Miami before completing a Plastic Surgery Fellowship under world famous Dr. Paul Tessier in Paris, France.
Since returning to Birmingham, Alabama to establish his Plastic Surgery Practice, Dr. Howard has continued to travel the world giving lectures, teaching other plastic surgeons, and performing medical missions to operate on children born with facial deformities. Dr. Howard is founder of the NewFace Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization that benefits children born with facial deformities.
Dr. Howard is a member of dozens of professional societies and organizations including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The Dr. Ralph Millard Plastic Surgery Society & Education Foundation, The Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the Alabama Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is an avid student of the medical history of Alabama having published numerous articles describing the plight of medical doctors and surgeons in Alabama during the nineteenth century. Dr. Howard recently completed his first fiction novel – Perception as Reality – The Life & Times of Tedy Merrill and is writing his first cook book.
Dr. Howard and his wife enjoy gourmet cooking, traveling, reading, entertaining friends, and spending time with their dogs. Dr. Howard has a daughter who is a practicing attorney in Nashville.
Procedures performed by Paul Howard MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Hand Rejuvenation (Hand Enhancement)
- Laser Facial Resurfacing
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)