CertificationAmerican Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery American Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 587
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Navin Singh MD
5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1710, Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Navin Singh is a Board-Certified plastic surgeon in private practice and an Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery in the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He is also a clinical assistant professor of Neurosurgery as well as Gynecology because of his extensive experience in reconstruction of neurologic and gynecologic structures.
He is licensed in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC and practices at Sibley, Suburban, INOVA Fairfax, Johns Hopkins, and Shady Grove Hospitals. A portion of Dr. Singh’s practice is based at Johns Hopkins Hospital which has been consistently ranked No. 1 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report for 18 years in a row.
He is involved in philanthropy – and spends about 4-6 weeks of his personal time each year on surgical missions to Ecuador, India, Peru, Philippines, and China with Interplast, OpSmile, and CareForKids to help those less fortunate than us- performing birth defect repairs such as cleft lip and burns. He also founded a plastic surgery think tank-Plastic Surgery Advisors as well as a 501(c)3 corp for charitable activities. As an advocate for patients, he sits on the Research Commission of the ASPS as well as the Government Affairs Committee, and is the advisor for the Breast Health Center of the National Women’s Health Resource Center, past Director of the Johns Hopkins Avon Breast Center and is currently the Director of the National Capital Breast Reconstruction Fellowship in Bethesda, and has spent 10 years teaching young residents Johns Hopkins in state of the art cosmetic surgery and reconstruction. Additionally, Navin serves as the current Chair of the Data Safety Monitoring Board for Breast Implants for Allergan, Inc.
8200 Greensboro Drive Suite 120
McLean, VA 22102
Procedures performed by Navin Singh MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Pectoral Implants (Pectoral Augmentation or Pec Implants)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)