CertificationFellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC)
Profile Views: 871
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Nancy de Kleer MD
1495 Cornwall Road, Suite 31, Oakville, Ontario L6J 0B2 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Nancy de Kleer is the founder and director of Oakville Plastic Surgery and Advanced Skincare. A board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. de Kleer has extensive training in both reconstructive and cosmetic procedures. Born and raised in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Dr. de Kleer is committed to Ontario healthcare. She attended undergrad at the University of Western Ontario where she graduated with honours. Earning her medical degree (honours) from the University of Toronto, Dr. de Kleer was accepted into the prestigious plastic and reconstructive surgery residency program and continued her medical training with the University of Toronto. Following her five-year surgical residency, Dr. de Kleer remained in Toronto working as a trauma surgeon at St. Michael’s Hospital before opening the doors of Oakville Plastic Surgery in 2005.
As a female plastic surgeon, Dr. de Kleer has a distinctive perspective on women’s concerns and goals, as they relate to their appearance. She offers a genuine understanding of the questions and concerns women address as they consider a plastic surgery procedure. Her advanced surgical techniques in both reconstructive and cosmetic treatments are strengthened by her genuine and caring manner. She is a skillful plastic surgeon committed in providing her patients with the best possible outcomes.
In addition to her role at Oakville Plastic Surgery, Dr. de Kleer currently heads the Division of Plastics at Oakville Hospital. She also holds privileges at both Burlington and Mississauga hospitals. When time permits, Dr. de Kleer is also an independent medical examiner. Committed to the education of future medical graduates, Dr. de Kleer is an adjunct clinical professor at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys mentoring both medical students and plastic surgery residents. A dedicated scholar herself, Dr. de Kleer is consistently attending conferences and additional training courses in order to stay up-to-date on the most recent techniques and advancements in the field of plastic surgery.
Procedures performed by Nancy de Kleer MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Cellulite Treatment (Cellulite Reduction)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Facial Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)