CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery American Board of Surgery - General
Profile Views: 366
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Michael Rose MD
535 Sycamore Ave, Shrewsbury, New Jersey 7702 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Michael Rose, Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, is an expert in reconstruction following cancer surgery or deforming accidents. Dr. Rose is particularly skilled in complex nerve decompression surgery for people suffering from all forms of neuropathy, and is one of only a handful of plastic surgeons specifically trained in this technique.
He is specially trained in the most modern and safe techniques for facelifts, cheeklifts, eyetucks, and browlifts. He also specializes in breast augmentation, reduction and lifting, as well as tummy tucks, thigh, arm and buttock lifting and liposuction. Dr. Rose has a special interest in body contouring after massive weight loss surgery.
Dr. Rose received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. He then completed a five-year general surgery residency at New York University Medical Center and Bellevue Hospital, where he was selected as executive chief resident and won the award for Best Surgical Educator for that year. During his residency, he did a one-year fellowship in the plastic surgery laboratories at New York University Medical Center.
Dr. Rose completed his training with a plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. While at Emory, he published research on the safety of cosmetic surgery. In addition to research and publications, he presented at national and international meetings and received a national award for his research.
Dr. Rose is double board certified in plastic surgery and general surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, respectively. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) and is a member of the prestigious American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
For 10 consecutive years, Dr. Rose has been recognized as a peer-determined Castle Connolly Top Doctor for the New York metropolitan area. He has been widely published in medical journals and featured in major local and national media.
Juniper Business Plaza
3499 Route 9 North, Ste 2C-2
Freehold, NJ 07728
Procedures performed by Michael Rose MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Hair Transplantation (Hair Restoration and Hair Replacement Surgery)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)