CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 468
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Michael Olding MD
2300 M Street, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, District of Columbia 20037 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Olding is the director of the Cosmetic Surgery Center at The GW Medical Faculty Associates and is chief of Plastic Surgery at The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences. He is a board-certified plastic surgeon and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the American Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. He completed his surgical training at Cornell Medical Center and McGill University, and has over 20 years of experience. He is one of Washington’s premier cosmetic surgeons.
Dr. Olding has been listed as one of the best cosmetic and plastic surgeons in the Washingtonian magazine since 1989. He has also been listed amongst the best in the Washington Consumers’ Checkbook, featured on the Discovery Channel and interviewed by CBS, FOX, WUSA, ABC, The Washington Times, The Washington Post, New York Times Style Magazine, the Boston Globe, and More Magazine.
Dr. Olding has also been quoted in online articles at ABCnews.com, Forbes.com, CNN.com, and participated in an online forum with Washingtonpost.com regarding plastic surgery among teens. He has been published in a variety of medical journals including Annals of Plastic Surgery and Plastic Reconstructive Surgery.
He has served on FDA advisory panels, including the panels that recommended the approval of Sculptra, Restylane and silicone gel implants. He has received numerous awards and fellowships for his work and praise for his comforting and caring manner.
Procedures performed by Michael Olding MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)