CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 610
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Michael Chiaramonte, MD
120 Waterfront Street, Suite 400, Oxon Hill, Maryland 20745 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Chiaramonte serves as Medical Director of Bella Cosmetic Surgery in National Harbor, Maryland and often practices in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Chiaramonte is the plastic surgeon Maryland patients count on for procedures on faces, breasts, and bodies. He also has a strong interest in downtime-minimizing nonsurgical techniques. He occupies the chairman position of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Southern Maryland Hospital Center and also staffs Southern Maryland Hospital Center, Johns Hopkins, and Suburban Hospital.
To learn how Dr. Chiaramonte can help you achieve your personal goals, please contact Bella Cosmetic Surgery today by completing the form on this page, or by calling (301) 567-6767. Dr. Chiaramonte welcomes patients from Maryland, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia.
Dr. Chiaramonte’s resume reflects his long-standing commitment to quality care. He received a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Maryland and completed his Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He trained and completed extensive courses in General Surgery, after which he fulfilled his Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital, taking the opportunity to work with and learn from many notable practitioners. He is a Board Certified Diplomate of The American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons. As a past instructor of plastic surgery at Johns Hopkins, his duties include performing surgery and lecturing on procedures such as abdominoplasty and breast augmentation.
Ancillary to his services to the local populace looking for a Maryland or Alexandria, VA plastic surgeon, Dr. Chiaramonte is the author of many medical publications and articles that have appeared in various medical journals. He also lectures frequently at both regional and national conferences. Dr. Chiaramonte is a member of many professional medical organizations, including The American Society of Plastic Surgery. He also holds executive membership at The National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Chiaramonte is proud to serve patients from Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, as well as Maryland.
Procedures performed by Michael Chiaramonte, MD
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Laser Facial Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)