CertificationFellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC)
Profile Views: 953
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Mary-Helen Mahoney MD
1333 Sheppard Ave. East, Suite 211, Toronto, Ontario M2J 1V1 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Mary-Helen Mahoney is a Toronto Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon fully certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
She graduated medical school at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario in 2006. She was the recipient of several awards including the General Proficiency Prize for academic excellence. She completed her Plastic Surgery Residency training at the University of Toronto, graduating in 2011. During her training, Dr. Mahoney was very involved in academic research with numerous publications and presentations both nationally and internationally.
She continues to have an interest in clinical outcomes research, particularly in breast surgery, and teaching of surgical skills to trainees. Her surgical interests include breast surgery (cosmetic and reconstructive), body contouring surgery, surgery after weight loss, non-surgical facial treatments, and treatment of skin cancer.
Dr. Mahoney is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
She is on staff in the Division of Plastic Surgery at North York General Hospital in Toronto, Ontario.
Procedures performed by Mary-Helen Mahoney MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)