CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 589
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Mary Gingrass MD
1915 State Street, Nashville, Tennessee 37203 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Mary Gingrass is a leading Tennessee cosmetic surgeon who, together with fellow female plastic surgeon Dr. Melinda Haws, performs a variety of cosmetic surgery procedures.
Dr. Mary Gingrass is a third-generation plastic surgeon, born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She received her medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee in 1989. Dr. Gingrass completed her residency in general and plastic surgery at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. She completed her training with a fellowship at Nashville Plastic Surgery, with an emphasis in cosmetic surgery and breast enhancement surgery. Dr. Gingrass is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. She is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and in 2007 was inducted into the prestigious American Association of Plastic Surgeons. Locally, she is a member of the Nashville Academy of Medicine. Dr. Gingrass also serves on the board of the Tennessee Breast Cancer Coalition and has been active in legislative efforts concerning women’s health issues.
Dr. Mary Gingrass was one of the first plastic surgeons in the United States to use ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL) and has been active in teaching the technique to other plastic surgeons across the country. She has attained national recognition for her work in the field of body contouring and has spoken at prestigious plastic surgery symposia nationally and internationally. She has received the Certification of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Mary Gingrass is the past chief of the Department of Plastic Surgery at St. Thomas Midtown Hospital. She is a member of the medical staff at St. Thomas Midtown Plaza Surgicare Outpatient Surgery Center and Centennial Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee. She has practiced plastic surgery in Nashville since 1995 and her practice is now dedicated to cosmetic surgery and breast reconstruction. She and her husband, Dr. Christopher Stark, an orthopedic surgeon with Vanderbilt Bone and Joint, have three children.
Procedures performed by Mary Gingrass MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)