CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 670
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Marissa Tenenbaum MD
4921 Parkview Place, Suite 6G, St. Louis, Missouri 63110 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Tenenbaum is an assistant professor at the Washington University School of Medicine. She is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and was voted among the “Best Plastic Surgeons” and “Best Doctors in America” by St. Louis Magazine.
Dr. Tenenbaum graduated from Washington University, an institution she once attended as a medical student. By serving as program director of the Plastic Surgery Residency, she is involved with educating the next generation of plastic surgeons about cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
At West County Plastic Surgeons of Washington University, Dr. Tenenbaum focuses on facial plastic and body surgery with a special interest in breast procedures including augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction and mastopexy-augmentation as well as breast reconstructive procedures. She honed her skills, including in-depth fellowship training in innovative cosmetic surgery procedures such as the Laser Bra, at Marina Plastic Surgery Associates in Los Angeles, California, under its director, Dr. Grant Stevens.
Alternate Location (West County):
1020 N. Mason Road, Suite 110, St. Louis, MO 63141
Procedures performed by Marissa Tenenbaum MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Cellulite Treatment (Cellulite Reduction)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)