CertificationFellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC) International Society of Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
Profile Views: 1465
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Marc DuPéré MD
133 Hazelton Ave, Suite 101, Toronto, Ontario M5R 0A6 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Long before joing the ranks of Toronto plastic surgeons, Dr. Marc DuPéré was trained in Montréal at the prestigious McGill University Faculty of Medicine from 1991 to 1996 where he was, notably, mentored by Dr. Bruce Williams, a Canadian and North American pioneer in Plastic surgery and a key figure in Dr. DuPéré’s choice of vocation and profession. He then attended the world renowned University of Toronto, where he completed his Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in plastic surgery.
In 2002, he pursued further training in cosmetic plastic surgery in Paris, France. During this fellowship, he had the opportunity to work with internationally recognized plastic surgeons such as: Dr. Daniel Marchac, specializing in facial plastic surgery; Dr. Gilbert Aiach, a nasal plastic surgeon and president at that time of the French Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery; and Dr. Natalie Bricout and Dr. Sylvain Pétouin, both with strong interests in cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery.
Dr. DuPéré’s surgical interests include facial and nasal surgery, body contouring, post-weight loss procedures, and breast reconstruction and enhancement. Dr. DuPéré is one of only a few North American surgeons performing calf, buttock, abdominal, and pectoral implantations, which he learned about while visiting Brazil.
Facial injections are also a significant component of his practice; having participated in many North American FACE meetings and having trained numerous cosmetic plastic surgeons in Toronto and throughout Canada, he developed expertise in 3-dimensional facial volume restoration and rejuvenation, all with little to no downtime.
It is with a North American training and European refinement that Dr. DuPéré brings a uniquely Atlantic perspective and approach to the practice of aesthetic and plastic surgery.
Alternate Location (Richmond Hill):
114-13311 Yonge Street
Richmond Hill, ON L4E 3L6, Canada
Phone: (905) 773-9675
Fax: (416) 368-3113
Toll Free: 1 (855) 8 VISAGE
Background & Certification
Dr. Marc DuPéré was originally trained – and the Gold Medalist - at the prestigious McGill University Faculty of Medicine from 1991 to 1996 in Montréal and the University of Toronto in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery; he graduated in 2001. Trilingual, he later trained in face, body, breast aesthetics and fat grafting in Paris, New York City, Los Angeles and Brazil.
Area of Specialty/Concentration
Dr. DuPéré is a national educator for Botox, Dysport and various dermal fillers. He has also developed an expertise in 3-dimensional facial volume restoration and rejuvenation, all with no or minimal downtime. Dr. DuPéré’s surgical interests include facial, neck & nasal surgery, body contouring, post-weight loss reconstruction and breast enhancement. Dr. DuPéré is also one of only few North-American surgeons performing fat grafting and calf, buttock and pectoral implantations, something he got to appreciate fully after visiting Brazil.
Awards & Honors
The owner and medical director of the VISAGE Clinics in Toronto and Richmond Hill, he has been recognized and awarded by Top Choice Consumer Awards consecutively (2013, 2014) and is a member of various national as well as international medical and aesthetic plastic surgery associations.
Procedures performed by Marc DuPéré MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Calf Implants (Calf Augmentation and Calf Enlargement)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Hand Rejuvenation (Hand Enhancement)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Pectoral Implants (Pectoral Augmentation or Pec Implants)
- Perspiration Reduction (Hyperhidrosis or Sweat Reduction)
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)