CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 423
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Manish Shah MD
101 University Boulevard, Suite 220, Denver, Colorado 80206 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Manish Shah is a board-certified Denver, CO plastic surgeon who specializes in plastic surgery of the face, breast, body and skin. At his practice, Dr. Shah is committed to the informed patient. By educating patients, he provides them with all the pertinent information to make an informed decision for the best possible outcome. Dr. Shah’s top priority is safe and effective surgery so unlike other doctors, he isn’t afraid to be completely honest with patients. As one of the best plastic surgeons in Colorado, Dr. Shah is focused on natural surgery so he doesn’t perform extreme surgeries.
Approximately 90% of Dr. Shah’s practice consists of elective facial surgery in addition to tummy tucks, breast surgery, liposuction and more. Since 2005, Dr. Shah has performed more than 10,000 surgical procedures, including more than 2000 facelifts. He averages around 75 eyelid surgeries and 50 rhinoplasties per year. As the only fully active Rhinoplasty Society member in Colorado, Dr. Shah is one of 120 members worldwide. Known for his Revision Rhinoplasty skills, about 30 – 40% of Dr. Shah’s rhinoplasty patients have come to him after previously botched surgeries. Besides rhinoplasty, Dr. Shah’s other specialties include revision facial aesthetic surgery, breast lift, breast reduction and breast augmentation. However, Dr. Shah is extensively trained in all areas of plastic surgery.
Dr. Shah began his extensive education and training at the University of Pennsylvania where he graduated with honors with a degree in biomedical engineering. He earned his M.D. at the University of Virginia. During this time, at the New York University School of Medicine/Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Dr. Shah completed a one-year fellowship in microsurgery research. In addition, he completed a demanding training program at the prestigious Emory University and the Medical College of Georgia in General and Trauma Surgery.
Dr. Shah completed his formal education and training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine – Chattanooga Unit. After this, Dr. Shah was selected for further instruction at the highly-selective Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital. While there, he trained with some of the most respected cosmetic surgeons in the field in face, breast and body surgery. This fellowship has the distinction of being considered one of the best and most advanced in the world.
Procedures performed by Manish Shah MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)