CertificationFellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC)
Profile Views: 3465
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Mathew Plant, MD
1131A Leslie St #300, Toronto, Ontario M3C 3L8 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Images of my work
Dr. Plant grew up in Toronto and decided to become a plastic surgeon because it combined his interest and aptitude for science with his artistic abilities and obsession with fine details. In particular, Dr. Plant loves the creative flexibility and artistic approach that plastic surgery allows him to bring to the table. Rather than following a step-by-step surgical guide, plastic surgery allows him to develop a highly customized plan that will get the best individual outcome for the patient.
Dr. Plant went to the University of Waterloo for his undergraduate studies. He completed 3 out of 4 years of an honours bachelor of science, however left early after scoring in the 99th percentile on his MCATs and getting early acceptance to the Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario. During medical school, Dr. Plant wrote and published several journal articles, including a groundbreaking paper describing a one-stage technique for breast reconstruction after cancer, the first of its kind in Canada. He then went on to complete his specialty training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious University of Toronto. As a resident, Dr. Plant was widely known for having “great hands” and an obsessive attention to detail. He performed several research studies and won multiple recognition awards for excellence in resident research. He has been in independent practice since 2014 and in 2017 decided to focus entirely on aesthetic surgery in order to achieve the best possible results for his patients.
His research has been presented at multiple local and national conferences and has been published in both major plastic surgery and medical education journals. He has been recruited to speak both nationally and internationally about his techniques in aesthetic surgery.
Procedures performed by Mathew Plant, MD
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Hand Rejuvenation (Hand Enhancement)
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)