CertificationAmerican Board of Dermatology
Profile Views: 491
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Mitchel Goldman MD
9339 Genesee Avenue, Suite 300, San Diego, California 92121 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Mitchel P. Goldman, MD started practicing medicine in 1986. He is a world-renowned, double- board certified dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, recognized by the American Board of Dermatology and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. A graduate of Boston University (Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa) and Stanford University Medical School, Dr. Goldman is recognized for pioneering research on multiple laser techniques, skin rejuvenation, liposculpture and vein therapy. He is a volunteer clinical professor of Dermatology at the University of California, San Diego, Honorary Professor of Dermatology for the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, and the founder and Medical Director of Cosmetic Laser Dermatology.
He is considered a leading expert in laser surgery and resurfacing, liposculpture, sclerotherapy, laser closure of varicose veins, dermal filling treatments, Botox®/Dysport®/ Xeomin® therapy, photorejuvenation, and photodynamic therapy. He is the Director of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship Program and has practice/hospital affiliations with Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, California.
Background & Certification
• American Academy of Dermatology • American Society for Dermatologic Surgery • American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery • American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery • American College of Phlebology • American Society of Liposuction Surgery Dr. Goldman is also the founder and past president of the American College of Phlebology as well as: • Past President of the San Diego Dermatological Society • Past President of the Sonoran Dermatology Society • Board of Directors for the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery • Pacific Dermatology Association, American Venous Forum • Board of Governors for Stanford University School of Medicine • Vice President of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery for 2011-2012, President in 2013-2014.
Procedures performed by Mitchel Goldman MD
- Cellulite Treatment (Cellulite Reduction)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Collagen Injections
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Facial Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lipolite Laser Liposculpture
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Tattoo Removal (Laser Tattoo Removal and Body Art Removal)