CertificationFellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC)
Profile Views: 1330
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Lisa Kellett MD
108 Avenue Road, Toronto, Ontario M5R 2H3 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Lisa Kellett combines the best of dermatological medicine with the latest laser technology advances with an individualized and customized treatment plan for each patient. Dr. Kellett is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada and a Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology. Additional accreditations include Cutaneous Laser Surgery study at Harvard University. Dr. Kellett is in frequent demand by industry experts and the media to speak on the latest advancements in skin treatments. She has published scientific papers on skin care topics and acts as an expert on medical legal matters. Her expert advice on maintaining skin at its optimal health and appearance can be found in many of Canada’s leading magazines, newspapers and television documentaries.
Procedures performed by Lisa Kellett MD
- Acne Treatments
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Cellulite Treatment (Cellulite Reduction)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Collagen Injections
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Hand Rejuvenation (Hand Enhancement)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Facial Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Scar Revision
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Tattoo Removal (Laser Tattoo Removal and Body Art Removal)