CertificationFellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC)
Profile Views: 673
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Leonard Harris MD
3532 Commerce Court, Burlington, Ontario L7N 3L7 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Leonard Harris has been practicing Plastic Surgery since 1995. Dr. Harris is the head of the Plastic Surgery Division at the Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital and is the Director of The Harris Plastic Surgery Clinic, his private fully accredited clinic.Dr. Leonard Harris is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, and is a member if the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Harris has achieved advanced fellowship training in Cosmetic Surgery, Craniofacial Surgery, and Microsurgery.With exceptional skills and an impeccable reputation, Dr. Leonard Harris is sought out throughout Ontario for his expertise. Dr. Harris also works with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario to ensure the safety of private surgical clinics.Dr. Harris was a pioneer in offering post-bariatric weight loss body contouring procedures in the Halton area, and is one of the few plastic surgeons specializing in Rhinoplasty surgery.
With Dr. Harris’ extensive experience in post-mastectomy breast reconstruction with the use of AlloDerm® Regenerative Tissue Matrix, LifeCell™ has secured Dr. Harris as a consultant for AlloDerm® and for their SPY® Elite System. As well, Dr. Harris lectures internationally and is involved in various other innovative, surgical research programs, and is a leading advocate for women’s health issues.
Procedures performed by Leonard Harris MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Perspiration Reduction (Hyperhidrosis or Sweat Reduction)
- Scar Revision
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)