CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 775
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Lawrence Kurtzman MD
5050 East Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45236 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Kurtzman received his medical degree from Hahnemann University Medical School, Philadelphia, PA in 1981, completed his residency in general surgery in 1985 and completed his residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery in 1987. Dr. Kurtzman is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the prestigious American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS).
In addition to his outstanding credentials, Dr. Kurtzman is medical director for Operation Smile, a not-for-profit, volunteer medical services organization that provides reconstructive facial surgery to underprivileged children and young adults in 16 developing nations. Dr. Kurtzman also trains physicians in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area on the safety and use of BOTOX® Cosmetic, Latisse® and Juvéderm®. In 2002, Dr. Kurtzman was awarded the World Journey of Hope humanitarian award for his contributions to this organization.
Procedures performed by Lawrence Kurtzman MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Calf Implants (Calf Augmentation and Calf Enlargement)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Collagen Injections
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Pectoral Implants (Pectoral Augmentation or Pec Implants)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)