CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 9720
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Larry Sargent MD
979 East Third Street, Suite C-920, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37403 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
As the founder of the nationally-recognized Tennessee Craniofacial Center, Dr. Sargent has reconstructed the faces of hundreds of patients from across the country who have at least one thing in common: serious facial injuries or deformities; however, not all his cases involve facial trauma or birth defects. Dr. Sargent performs a full range of cosmetic surgery to bring out his patients’ personal best. In addition to his practice with the Plastic Surgery Group, Dr. Sargent serves as Professor and Chairman of the Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine Chattanooga.
He is an Atlanta native who received his medical degree from Emory University, after graduating from Georgia Tech. After medical school, he completed a residency in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. He then completed additional training in craniofacial surgery, studying with the world’s leading craniofacial surgeon in France.
Dr. Sargent travels frequently around the country to give lectures and presentations about plastic and craniofacial surgery and has been featured multiple times on the Emmy Award Winning show The Doctors.
Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Sargent joined the Plastic Surgery Group in 1987. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Procedures performed by Larry Sargent MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)