CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery American Board of Surgery - General
Profile Views: 649
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Kimberley Goh MD
4610 Oleander Drive, Suite 101, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Kimberley B.C. Goh, M.D. came to the Grand Strand area in 1991 to join Grand Strand Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, P.A. (est. 1986). Dr. Goh acquired her medical degree in 1984 at the University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, Kentucky. She then completed a rigorous five-year general surgery residency in Norfolk, Virginia at the Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine, ending in 1989. Her training continued at the University of Cincinnati for two more years, where she finished her plastic surgery residency in 1991. Her plastic surgery residency included a cosmetic fellowship in Miami, Florida as well as training at the Shrine Burn Institute in Cincinnati.
Dr. Goh is currently board certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Both boards are recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialists. She is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the South Carolina Medical Association, Horry County Medical Society, and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Dr. Goh is also a certified facility inspector for the American Association for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities.
Procedures performed by Kimberley Goh MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Scar Revision
- Smart Lipo
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)