CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
Profile Views: 1256
Contact Kenneth Dolynchuk MD[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
147 Provencher Blvd. Suite 107, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G2 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Trained and board certified in the U.S and Canada, Dr Ken Dolynchuk has been on staff at the University of Manitoba for 27 years. He has published extensively and he is an international expert on wound care. Using Er YAG, NdYAG he has brought new hope to patients with visible scars. His invention of V-Stat brings the potential for preventing unsightly scars in surgical and trauma patients. He continues to work on bringing innovation to keloid scar therapy with the use of 5 FU injection and ProFractional laser treatments.
For the past ten years he has been focussed on cosmetic surgery. As a member of CLASS, the Canadian Laser Aesthetic Specialist Society, he was one of the first users of ProFractional® lasers in Manitoba. Since 2001 he been using cohesive gel implants in breast augmentation and reconstruction. For years he has been using Allergan cohesive gel implants in Canada in conjunction with Bellus-3D imaging for the best predictable results. Recently, skin and fat contouring using Exilis, a noninvasive effective treatment has been introduced in the clinic.
Having over a decade of experience with Ultrasonic Liposuction, Dr. Dolynchuk recently began using VASER Liposelection® achieving better results in cellulite and body contouring patients. Dr Dolynchuk cares for his patients with the traditional bed-side manner of a competent compassionate physician while providing state of the art technological capability to all areas of his clinical repetoire.
Procedures performed by Kenneth Dolynchuk MD
- Botulinum Toxin aka Botox
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Cellulite Treatment (Cellulite Reduction)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Hair Restoration Medications
- Hand Rejuvenation (Hand Enhancement)
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Facial Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Nonsurgical Skin Tightening
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Perspiration Reduction (Hyperhidrosis or Sweat Reduction)
- Scar Revision
- Selphyl or “Vampire” Injectable Facial Filler
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)