CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 680
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Keith Hodge MD
4801 West 135th Street, Leawood, Kansas 66224 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Hodge has a passion for plastic surgery. His goal is to provide high quality, compassionate care whether it’s a complex surgery or a simple office procedure. His perfectionism and detail-oriented personality blend well with his artistic eye and surgical talents to provide exceptional results. He has a particular interest in office-based procedures performed under local anesthesia such as the Monarch Mini Facelift and SmartLipo™ (laser assisted liposuction).
His practice encompasses several procedures, including breast augmentations, breast lifts, breast reductions, tummy tucks, facelifts, eyelid and forehead lifts, and lower body lifts. Dr. Hodge also excels at mommy makeovers, a rejuvenating combination of procedures available for the breasts and abdomen after having children.
Additionally, he enjoys providing reconstructive breast surgery, hand surgery and lesion removal. Dr. Hodge wants to develop a long lasting relationship with you, from the informative, compassionate consultation through aftercare. It is his hope to enhance your appearance to improve your self-esteem and self-confidence through middle age and beyond.
Dr. Hodge is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is a past president of the Kansas City Plastic Surgery Society, and a clinical assistant professor at the University of Kansas Department of Plastic Surgery.
He attended Texas A&M University as an undergraduate, followed by medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He received his general surgery training at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. This was followed by hand surgery training at the Connecticut Combined Hand Surgery Service, and plastic surgery at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Background & Certification
Certifications and Affiliations: Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Fellow of the American College of Surgeons Clinical Assistant Professor University of Kansas Department of Surgery Education and Training: Texas A&M University – Undergraduate University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio – Medical School University of Arkansas for Medical Science – Internship and General Surgery Residency Connecticut Combined Hand Surgery Service – Fellowship, Hand Surgery University of Kansas Medical Center – Residency, Plastic Surgery
Procedures performed by Keith Hodge MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Smart Lipo
- Smartlipo MPX
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)