CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
Profile Views: 423
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Karen Horton MD
2100 Webster Street, Suite 506, San Francisco, California 94115 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Karen Horton is Internationally Board Certified in Plastic Surgery by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery for women. Based in San Francisco, Dr. Horton’s private practice focuses on providing meticulous attention to detail, individualized and compassionate care, and exceptional surgical results in a warm and welcoming environment.
Dr. Horton’s Practice Philosophy is to Educate, Inform and Empower her patients to make the best decisions about their bodies. Regardless of whether surgery is cosmetic or reconstructive, Dr. Horton’s practice is centered on providing Beautiful, Natural and Long-Lasting Results for surgery of the Breasts, the Body and the Face.
Procedures performed by Karen Horton MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)