CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 364
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Julio Garcia MD
6020 S Rainbow Blvd., Building C, Las Vegas, Nevada 89118 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Since arriving in 1988 as a Plastic Surgeon in Las Vegas, Dr. Garcia has provided incomparable aesthetic surgical support to valley residents. He also has had the privilege of caring for patients from around the country and around the world, from places such as Alaska, the U.S. east coast, to as far away as Israel, Italy, and Great Britain. As a full-service cosmetic enhancement facility, available treatments ensure patient’s confidence in having found a home for all their elective surgery needs.
Heading a 5-member professional team comprised of nurses, an aesthetician and administrative staff, Dr. Garcia’s practice performs a full spectrum of procedures. Always sensitive to the needs of his patients, Dr. Garcia strives to maintain a high standard of low stress service access. Along with a friendly, family type environment, Dr. Garcia’s practice takes their customized service to yet another level.
In addition to the more traditional undergraduate educational background in biology, Dr. Garcia also holds a degree in art history. This enables him to analyze clients’ needs from a purely artistic perspective. As a rule, Dr. Garcia and his staff log in excess of 60 hours a year for training in new technologies, such as new types of laser surgery and liposuction.
Dr. Garcia is a dynamic force in the medical community, having served on the Board of Trustees of the Clark County Medical Society, as former vice chief of staff at Humana Sunrise Hospital and Chief of Plastic surgery at both Humana Sunrise and Valley Hospitals.
Dr. Garcia is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Procedures performed by Julio Garcia MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)