CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 458
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact John McGill MD
436A State Street, Bangor, Maine 04401 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. John R. McGill, M.D. received his medical degree from the Medical University of South Carolina, and subsequently completed his Plastic Surgery Residency at the same university. His Post-Doctoral training also included a Fellowship in Hand Surgery at Rush Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, IL. Practicing since 1978, Dr. McGill is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. McGill is the Past President of the Penobscot Medical Society, the Maine Medical Association, the New England Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Maine Chapter of the College of Surgeons. In addition, he is a past Board Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He currently is a delegate to the AMA, representing the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, and serves on the board of the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Procedures performed by John McGill MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Hand Rejuvenation (Hand Enhancement)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)