CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 387
Phone: (602) 485-1010
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact John Bass MD
2398 East Camelback Road, Suite 980, Phoenix, Arizona 85016 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
After graduating from medical school in Kansas City, I moved to Phoenix in 1982 for my 5 year surgery residency. My plastic surgery training was completed in St. Louis. In 1989, I opened my private practice here in Phoenix with a loan from Valley National Bank. This July will make 19 years in Practice. My fraternal twins are 14 years old. My father was a small town doctor in rural Missouri. My siblings in medicine include a radiologist, optometrist, family practitioner and a general surgeon. Please read his full biography to learn why Dr. Bass is the right plastic surgeon for you.
Born and raised in Missouri with four siblings that are doctors as well, Dr. Bass received his medical degree from the University of Missouri at Kansas City. He continued through five years of surgical training at the Phoenix Integrated Surgery Residency Program and two additional years of plastic surgery residency at St. Louis University Medical Center. In 1989, Dr. Bass opened his private practice in plastic surgery in Arizona and is currently locate at 24th St and Camelback in Phoenix.
Dr. Bass has been active in the Maricopa County Medical Society since 1989 and served as president in 2001. He has been affiliated with Paradise Valley Hospital, John C. Lincoln Hospital and Medical Center, Scottsdale Healthcare Hospitals and Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. He currently is providing services at the Scottsdale Healthcare Hospital– the Shea and the Osborn campus. Dr. Bass is currently involved in the surgical teaching at Phoenix Indian Hospital for breast cancer reconstruction.
Recognized by Phoenix Magazine’s as a Top Doc, Dr. Bass’ experience and expertise allows his clients to benefit from a full range of plastic surgery procedures. He is often asked why he chose plastic surgery and what he specializes in.
Procedures performed by John Bass MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)