CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery American Board of Surgery - General
Profile Views: 368
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Joel Williams MD
1506 Professional Court, Dalton, Georgia 30720 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Joel Williams graduated with a bachelor’s degree in biology from Rhodes College, where he studied concert performing piano. He then graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, and completed a five-year residency in general and trauma surgery at the University of Missouri – Kansas City where he served as Chief Resident of surgery. After Dr. Williams became board-certified in general surgery, he completed his plastic surgery training at the prestigious Institute for Plastic Surgery of Southern Illinois University. Dr. Williams is also certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and participates in the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program.
Dr. Williams returned to his hometown in Dalton, Georgia, with his wife and two children to establish his cosmetic and plastic surgery practice. He continues to keep abreast of new developments and technologies in the ever-changing field of plastic surgery by annually attending continuing education courses and meetings. Dr. Williams regularly lectures on topics pertaining to plastic surgery, and has been featured in numerous print articles and TV programs. He has been a faculty member at a national body contouring workshop. Dr. Williams is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Whitfield County Medical Society.
Procedures performed by Joel Williams MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)