CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 499
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Jay Ross MD
35080 US-19 North, Palm Harbor, Florida 34674 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Jay H. Ross, of the Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Centre, is recognized in our community, as well as nationwide, for providing his patients with exemplar cosmetic and reconstructive results as well as providing his patients with the utmost compassion and superior bedside manners.
We hope that you, our prospective patient, find our website informative as relates to our surgeons’ qualifications, training, experience and expertise and that our before–and-after gallery of photos give you a mere snapshot of the vast array of surgeries that our surgeons have both perfected and perform on a routine basis at the Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Centre.
Jay H. Ross is not only a pre-eminent plastic surgeon in the Tampa Bay area, but Dr. Ross also holds the prestigious title of Director of the Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Centre.
Ross maintains hospital privileges at Mease-Morton Plant Hospital located in both Countryside and in Dunedin.
Ross is the Division Head of Plastic Surgery at Mease Countryside Surgery Center, Countryside Surgery Center and at Trinity Surgery Center. Dr. Ross has been in private practice for well over two decades.
Background & Certification
Bachelor of Science, with distinction, The University of MICHIGAN 1975-1979 Doctor of Medicine, Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine 1979-1983 RESIDENCY General Surgery, 1983-1989 Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit Michigan. Plastic Surgery, 1989-1991 Providence Hospital, Southfield Michigan
Area of Specialty/ConcentrationBreast Surgery: Breast Augmentation: Saline or Silicone, Trans-axillary or periareolar. Minimal scar lifts. Repair of complications of above-muscle breast implants. Endoscopic breast augmentation. Removal of silicone implants or material. Mastopexy or breast lift surgery. Correction of tubular breasts. Use of Acellular Dermal Matrix for complex revision breast augmentation surgery. Reconstructive Surgery: Repair of facial injuries and deformities from skin cancer removal. Repair after Moh's Surgery. Cosmetic Surgery: Traditional Liposuction and Liposculpture, UAL (Ultrasound Assisted Lipoplasty), PAL (Power Assisted Liposuction). The natural look Rhinoplasty, Face and neck lift procedures with short scars. Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty) and eyelid procedures (Blepharoplasty). Gynecomastia Surgery: A procedure now is possible to contour the male chest wall and reduce the size of the nipple complex. Yes, you can now take off your shirt at the beach. Mommy Make Over: After having children a women's body undergoes changes. You can get your body back. A breast augmentation and/or mastopexy along with a tummy tuck and/or liposuction can help. Schedule your consultation and we can discuss what is right for you. Female procedures: Labiaplasty and aesthetic vaginal surgery.
Procedures performed by Jay Ross MD
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Scar Revision
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)