CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 566
Phone: (337) 456-3282
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact J. Duplechain MD
1103 Kaliste Saloom Road, Suite 300, Lafayette, Louisiana 70508 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
J. Kevin Duplechain, M.D., is one of the top plastic surgeons in Lafayette, drawing patients from Baton Rouge and Alexandria, LA, and throughout the South. He is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. Being certified by three distinctive boards, Dr. Duplechain is an excellent choice for cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Dr. Duplechain performs all aspects of cosmetic surgery including face lift, rhinoplasty, laser skin rejuvenation, liposuction, body contouring surgery, breast lift and breast augmentation.
Dr. Duplechain knew he wanted to be a doctor at age 6, and he began his pursuit at Louisiana State University Medical School, graduating in 1985 with a medical degree. He then completed residency training in general surgery through the Ochsner Medical Foundation, with health centers around the New Orleans area, and in otolaryngology – head and neck surgery at Tulane University Medical Center.
In 1992, Dr. Duplechain was certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. Since then, he has continued his own medical education, earning board certification in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery in 1995, and pursuing subspecialty training and board certification in cosmetic surgery. Dr. Duplechain believes that staying on top of advancements in the medical field keeps his skills sharp and benefits his patients. For that reason, he consistently attends medical conferences where he not only learns from other experts, but often teaches courses about techniques he has developed in his own practice. Dr. Duplechain is a frequently invited guest speaker at major meetings throughout the country including the annual Facial Plastic Surgery Meeting and will be part of the faculty for the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery’s Aging Face Meeting in 2014. He is also planning the laser session and will be the moderator of the Facial Aesthetic Meeting in Atlanta in 2014.
Procedures performed by J. Duplechain MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Hair Transplantation (Hair Restoration and Hair Replacement Surgery)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Microdermabrasion (Microderm)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)